Sunday, June 6, 2010

Task Four

The Lion King is a Walt Disney movie, and distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment. This movie was directed by Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff. The music of The Lion King was written by Hans Zimmer. The movie was released on June 24th 1994. Tricked into thinking he killed his father, Simba a guilt ridden lion cub flees into exile and abandons his identity as the future King. Allowing his evil uncle to take over Pride Rock and destroy Simba’s home land. .

The Lion is a heart filled movie that has been my favourite since I first saw it when I was about two years old. The meaning I always got from The Lion King was that you will always belong somewhere and you just have to make it known that where you are is where you want to be. The idea that running away from your problems and worries doesn’t solve them it eventually just makes them worse, I had always got this belief from the Lion King movie and its plot. Only facing your fears and troubles can abolish them. Walt Disney has was always able to create a cartoon movie with such heart and meaning and that is what the Lion king is full of, and that is what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment